Friends of the Port Hope Train Depot
The mission of the "Friends of the Port Hope Train Depot" is to preserve, maintain and promote the heritage of our community through our historic train station.
Our key activities include:
- Form a long-term, non-profit organization
- Develop a budget and secure funding
- Acquire the building proper
- Secure a suitable and appropriate location
- Move and renovate the structure
- Develop programs and refine uses
View Port Hope Depot Site in a larger mapThe train depot now sits adjacent to Stafford County Park on the shores of Lake Huron. Plenty of parking, camping and trailer hookups are available at the park.